1. You are not a superman.

你不是超人。 (不要無謂的冒險,不要做傻事)

2. If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.

如果一個蠢方法有效,那它就不是一個蠢方法。

3. Don't look conspicuous - it draws fire.

(This is why aircraft carriers are called“Bomb Magnets”.)

不要太顯眼,因為那會引來對方火力攻擊。

(這就是航被稱為“炸彈磁鐵”的原因。)

4. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.

別和比你勇敢的戰友躲在同一個坑裡。

5. Never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.

別忘了你手上的武器是由最低價的承包商得標製造而成

6. If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush.

如果攻擊進行的很順利,那一定是中了圈套。

7. All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.

所有宣稱五秒的手榴彈引線都會在三秒內燒完。

8. Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.

盡量顯得是一個無關緊要的人,因為敵人可能彈藥不夠了。

9. If you are forward of your position, the artillery will fall short.

每當你要攻擊前進時,砲兵往往也要用完了砲彈。

10. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.

你以為不重要而忽略掉的敵軍往往就對手的攻擊主力。

11. The important things are always simple.

重要的是總是簡單的。

12. The simple things are always hard.

簡單的事總是難做到。

13. The easy way is always mined.

好走的路總是已被敵軍布上了地雷。

14. If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in combat.

如果你什麼都缺,除了敵人不缺,那你就要面臨作戰了。

15. Incoming fire has the right of way.

飛來的子彈有優先通行權。(擋它的道你就要倒大楣!)

16. If the enemy is in range, SO ARE YOU!!!

如果敵人在你的射程內,別忘了你也在他的射程內。

17. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.

從沒有一完成戰備的單位能通過校閱。

18. Things that must be together to work usually can't be shipped together.

必須要裝備在一起才能發威效力的武器通常不會一起運來。

19. Radio's will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.

無線電通訊會有可能在你急需火力時失靈。

20. Anything you do can get you shot - including doing nothing.

做任何事都有可能使你挨子彈 -- 包括什麼都不做。

21. Tracers work both ways.

曳光彈可以幫你找到敵蹤,但也會讓敵人找到你。

22. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.

唯一比敵人火力還精確的是友軍打來的砲火。

23. Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can't get out.

當你防守嚴密到敵人攻不進來時,那往往你自己也打不出去。

24. If you take more than your fire share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.

如果你多報戰功,那你就要被要求執行超過你能力的目標。(自討苦吃)

25. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.

當兩軍都覺得自己快輸時,他們可能都是對的。

26. Professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of amateurs.

專業士兵的行為事你能預測的,可惜戰場上業餘的士兵佔多數,

(因此任何行為是你無法預測的。)


----這是分隔線----
不確定真實度如何,但可以確定這是篇幽默但又引人發想的文章
會特別貼這篇主要的原因其實有二
第一是我的兵役複檢結果到底何時才會出來阿?
第二是這篇文章讓我想到以前修翻譯課時的種種阿

ps.這篇是首度使用Open Office的Writer先編輯好後才貼到pixnet的編輯器上,不知道pixnet對這種方式的處裡能力如何。最近在試著改用Open Office來處裡文件,用起來並沒有想像中的那麼不順手(甚至覺得滿好用的)



arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    rakusan 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()